Nanaimo Therapeutic Hypnosis - 250.797.2457
- THE PERFECT GIFT!
One week to enjoy up to $125 off one or more hypnosis sessions.
Offer valid until December 23, 2014.
This offer as a Christmas gift : get a gift certificate! Click here
- THE PERFECT GIFT! One week to enjoy up to $125 off one or more hypnosis sessions. Offer valid until December 23, 2014. This offer as a Christmas gift : get a gift certificate! Click here
Let your unconscious guide you to your well-being
What is hypnosis?
We all have been absorbed by thoughts (while waiting in line or reading a book) to a certain point that we did not notice what is happening around us.
While we were inattentive, our mind was reaching the level of unconsciousness, a state of attention similar to hypnosis.
Hypnosis can be used to explore your subconscious mind to better comprehend unrevealed motivations or discover any past events or experiences that may cause an issue.
While being hypnotized, you remain totally conscious and in control of the experience. The therapeutic hypnotist will simply guide you through the corridors of your mind as information is being revealed by your unconscious. You will remember any detail that occurs during the session.
Therapeutic hypnosis will not suppress nor put aside any part of who you are. On the contrary, it will enhance your inner possibility to bring changes to your behavior or scheme of thought. Hypnosis will avoid the critical censor of the conscious mind.
Being hypnotized, how does it feel?
Besides the therapeutic results of hypnosis, here are some of the positive characteristics of a regular session:
- Deep feeling of physical relaxation
- Feelings of well-being
- Increased muscle relaxation
- Predominating Alpha Brain Waves
- Feeling of detachment from surrounding activities
- Feeling of connection to your inner world and deepest needs
- An enhanced ability to accept new ideas about yourself if they are not in conflict with your values.
Subscribe to our newsletter!
Receive articles, advice and workshop information regarding Therapeutic Hypnosis and Personal Growth.